Beautiful Beautiful by Francesca Battistelli

12:03 PM

Praise the Lord - I can "Be There"!

God has granted me favor that overflows my heart with joy! In less than a month, my son will start attending kindergarten at a public elementary school. I wanted so desperately to be able to be there for him instead of having him transported to an afterschool daycare for another couple of hours until I was finished working. And after praying for favor and being given the courage to ask my boss for the alternative schedule, I have recently been approved for that schedule!

It is so thrilling to my heart to know that I will be picking my son up when he gets out of school! I can take him - not to another place where I hand him over, again, to someone else, but take him - home. Home - where I can be there to listen to his day. Where I can be there to give him snacks and help him with his homework. Where I can be there to instill in him the skills to live life and meet the numerous challenges that await outside our home!

I am daydreaming about our table, our talks, our TIME!! There is nothing more precious to me than to know that I am being granted time with my son I had to previously give to someone or something else. Being there is such a precious gift to me! I am so grateful for the Lord's favor granted through my boss. Favor that puts me a little closer to the fullness of my hearts desire to stay at home full time and devote myself fully to the making of my home!

What a day to praise the Lord!!! I am so excited that I can - BE THERE!!!

0 comments: